Purchasing a quarter of a beef is a good option if you have limited freezer space or it is your first time purchasing beef wholesale. The average hanging weight is 130-150 pounds but this varies animal to animal and the hanging weight can vary as much as 20 pounds either way. You will take home approximately 80-100 pounds of packaged beef.
- Recommended for families of 3-4
- Will take up half of a small chest freezer or 25% of small upright freezer (14 cu. ft.)
- Customers will work directly with our butcher to determine what specific cuts on beef they prefer.
- The price per pound is based on hanging weight of animals after harvest. All butchering costs are included in that price.
- Average cost for a quarter beef range from $1000 to $1275. This varies of course with the size of the animal, but you always get what you pay for!
- There is a $250 deposit required to secure your order.
- Pick up at farm or butcher shop for 1/4 order.